SunCountry Flight Services understands that you have many choices for aircraft rental, and therefore strive to make your rental experience volumes more pleasant, easy, and convenient. For example, while many flight schools allow renters access to keys only during restrictive business hours and hassles often occur when receptionists that don't fully understand aviation, not so at SunCountry. Customer satisfaction and safety is our number one goal. Get ready to be surprised and well accommodated with SunCountry Aircraft Rental policies!
Our goal is to make your experience as close to owning your own aircraft as possible, but without the hassle of having to maintain the aircraft. At SunCountry Aircraft, we take care of the details so you can focus on the fun!
Consider the following samples of our rental services:
- No 24-hour minimum charges
- No minimum flight-hour requirements
- 24-hour access to aircraft keys
- Our aircraft are hangared
- Our aircraft are available most often
- Online Scheduling (below)
Rent first-quality aircraft for as little as
$99.00 per hour.
Aircraft Rental - Schedule Online
If the scheduling form is not visible below, please use the provided link: Online Scheduling
If the above scheduling form is not visible, please use the provided link: Online Scheduling
SunCountry Rates by Type and Tail Number
If the Rental Rates Chart is not visible below, please use the provided link: Rates by Type and Tail Number
If the above Rental Rates Chart is not visible, please use the provided link: Rates by Type and Tail Number
Minimum Rental Charges
SunCountry flight services does not charge minimum rental charges unless the trip will exceed 5 days.
Airplane Rental Pilot Checkout
This aircraft checkout orientates rental pilots into company policy
on fixed wing operations in general and to ensure they have complete
knowledge of operations in and out of Falcon Field Airport, Mesa, Arizona
or French Valley Airport, Temecula, California (F70) and surrounding
flight areas. Before a renter operates any aircraft, renter must receive
expressed authorization from SunCountry CFI. The manner of the checkout
and the amount of time required for a successful check out is at the
discretion of the SunCountry CFI and shall be conducted in accordance
with prevailing FAA regulations, safety concerns, and insurance requirements.
- Outline of airplane operations at Falcon Field Airport and flight procedures
out from and into the airport.
- Hazards associated with flight in the airspace and operations related to the density of aircraft.
- Review of aircraft operations manual, including emergency procedures.
- Review of company policies and requirements
- Clearance procedures and departure routes out from Falcon Field Airport.
- Flight maneuvers and operations in the airspace and operations related to the density of aircraft in the airspace.
- Review of aircraft normal and emergency procedures.
- Clearance procedures and arrival routes into Falcon Field Airport.
SunCountry Flight Services
+1 (866) 508-7224