Carbon Cub Shared Ownership
Fractional Ownership of Aircraft
The SunCountry Flight Cirrus Shared-Ownership programs are
designed to make elite-quality aircraft ownership affordable. Our CubCrafters Carbon Cub Shared Ownership Program is designed to give you
the freedom to fly your own Carbon Cub aircraft at a fraction of the
cost and hassle of sole ownership.
Benefits of Shared Ownership
- You will own 1/3 of a brand new CubCrafters Carbon Cub aircraft.
- If you use your Carbon Cub for
business, you may be able to depreciate your share of the cost of the aircraft.
- The flight cost-per-hour is less than half that of
- No hourly minimums for trips. Take your plane out for as long as
you wish (75 maximum flight hours per calendar year).
- During times when your aircraft is unavailable (for maintenance, etc.),
you have limited access to Sun Country Flight Club aircraft, paying
the going rate for the rental aircraft.
- Your Carbon Cub airplane is hangered, maintained and managed for
- Our management services consist of doing everything a sole owner
would have to do to take care of the airplane, from maintenance to insurance
to washing and waxing it.
- A safe investment. If heaven-forbid, something were to happen to us, you
would still own your airplane share. It’s a real asset.
- This is worry-free aircraft ownership.
Why Shared Ownership is Your Best Choice
- Price. Now you can afford the aircraft of your dreams!
- Based at your home Airpark, SunCountry Flight is a small, friendly,
knowledgeable aircraft management company. You will know exactly who is managing
your aircraft and where it is at all times.
- Convenience. Other companies may have many aircraft, but these are
often scattered all over the country.
- Your ownership includes 75 maximum flight hours per calendar year, more
hours than our competitors.
- SunCountry Flight's experienced crew takes care of all maintenance, so
you won't have to.
- Your plane will be maintained, clean and ready to go. All you
need to do is show up and fly!
- SunCountry Flight management team is available on-site 9 to 5 and/or
accessible by phone, email, text.
- When you prefer
to be a passenger or want some extra training, SunCountry Flight offers
highly experienced pilots.
- SunCountry offers assistance with sales of shares, should you want to
sell in the future.
- Other programs out-source all of the work, hanger, management. SunCountry
handles all of these for you, in one place, under one management.
Your Carbon Cub Shared-Ownership includes:
Additional Costs in Carbon Cub Shared-Ownership
- $50 per flight-hour, which is applied toward the expense of operating
Transferring Hours — one Share Owner to Another:
- An owner may sell or gift excess hours to another owner through
- SunCountry will bill the buying party hours plus 20%, which will be credited
to the sellers account as a benefit for selling their hours away.
- Once sold, hours are non-retrievable.
Make your dream come true starting now:
- CONTACT US — 480.346.8266 or toll free at: 1.866.508-7224
Call the number above, ,
or just drop by our office to arrange a preview of the impressive Carbon Cub aircraft and discuss purchasing options.
We offer top-notch Carbon Cub Training in our SunCountry Flight
School. If you haven't flown a Carbon Cub previously, you'll need this
training to fly the aircraft.
Enjoy the pride of ownship in YOUR OWN personal
Carbon Cub aircraft!